Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 13 September 2020 : Win Gift Voucher, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Trivia 13 September?
- Download Or Update Flipkart App.
- Open Flipkart App.
- Go To Game Zone.
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner.
Answers Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz : 13 September 2020
Click On Daily Trivia Quiz Banner
Question 1. Starting in 1970, what day is celebrated all over the world on 22nd April?
Answer : Earth Day
Question 2. Which Anushka Sharma starrer was banned in Pakistan for “promoting black magic”?
Answer : Pari
Question 3. Which animal became a central part of MF Husain’s paintings since the 1950s?
Answer : Horse
Question 4. Two angles of a triangle are 72 and 44. What is the third angle?
Answer : 64
Question 5. Among these, which sea is the saltiest?
Answer : Red Sea
WHAT You Won Mention in Comment , I won 50 Gems
Details of the Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 13 September 2020 from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Flipkart.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Flipkart App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a prize.
5. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Prizes of the Contest
In this contest you may win Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems, Supercoins and much more.
Also Check Out Following Quiz on Flipkart & Amazon
Check out This Quiz Also
1. Amazon Quiz Answers – Click Here