Beat The Genius is an exciting digital quiz game show on Flipkart Video.
A one of its kind game show where even the audience can play and win prizes by answering questions.
The cast comprises popular Television host Maniesh Paul as the anchor and reputed Genius and Quizmaster Mr. Parnab Mukherjee.
The core format of the show is to correctly answer as many questions as possible which will be asked by the host and defeat the Quizmaster who is pitted against the audience.
If you defeat the Quizmaster you are rewarded with prizes, if not you can try again in the next episode.
How to Play Beat The Genius Quiz Today
- Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
- Open Video Section in the app & tap Beat The Genius Quiz
- Now tap on the Start Now button to play the quiz.
- There is a total of 5 questions
- Answer all the Beat the Genius questions correctly to win the prizes.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Details
|Quiz Prize||Gems, Vouchers & Rewards|
|Start Time||12:00 AM|
|End Time||11:59 PM|
|Date||19 June 2021|
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Prizes
- Rs. 50 GV
- Rs. 1000 GV
- Rs. 2000 GV
- Super Coins
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 19 June 2021 – Win Exciting Prizes
Join our Telegram Channel for all the latest updates. We will update the quiz answer from 12:00 AM – 12:05 AM (Note- if you are still seeing old answers, then refresh or reload the page.)
Question 1) In which state would you find mainland India’s easternmost town?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
Question 2) Which Bangladeshi writer was forced to leave Bangladesh in 1994 for authoring the controversial novel ‘Lajja’?
Answer: Taslima Nasrin
Question 3) India’s first nuclear reactor was named after which divine being from Hindu mythology?
Question 4) Whose record öf most centuries in a single world cup did Rohit Sharma beat in 2019?
Answer: Kumar Sangakkara
Question 5) Which river gives its name to a carnivorous dinosaur called Rajasaurus – whose fossils were found in India?
Beat The Genius Quiz Episode 4
Question 1) The Madhubani paintings are the traditional art form of which state?
Question 2) Which is the only film that starred both Irrfan Khan and Rishi Kapoor?
Question 3) In 1943-CD Desil nakh became the first Indian to head which organisation?
Answer: Reserve Bank of India
Question 4) In which country did the Indian Air Force execute Operation Cactus after their government appealed for help?
Question 5) In which year did India win its last Olympic Gold in hockey?
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 17 June 2021 Episode 3 – Mahabharata Special
Question 1) Which Pandava had wives named Ulupi and Subhadra in the Mahabharata?.
Question 2) The headquarters of the BCCI is located in which international cricket stadium?
Answer: Wankhede Stadium
Question 3) Which animal was the national animal of India immediately before the tiger?
Question 4) Who is the youngest Indian Born Nobel Prize winner in Literature?
Answer: Rudyard Kipling
Question 5) Which Viceroy & Governor General of India was assassinated while touring the Andaman Islands?
Answer: Lord Mayo
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 16 June 2021 Episode 2 – Biriyani Ke Swaad
Question 1) Thalassery / Ambut Dindigul / Kolkata and Awadhi are types of what dish?
Question 2) In June 2020 which cyclone hit the western coast of India?
Question 3) What is the Civil Aircraft Registration Country Code for planes registered in India?
Question 4) After which sufi saint did Emperor Akbar name his son – who became emperor Jahangir?
Answer: Sheikh Salim Chishti
Question 5) Which asura in hindu mythology was the son Vajranga & Vajrangi and could only be killed by a child?
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 15 June 2021 Season 1 Episode 1 – Pratibha Ki Khoj
Question 1) In which state would you find The Khajuraho Temples?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Question 2) MS Dhoni Announced His Retirement From International Cricket With A Social Media Post Featuring Which Song?
Answer: Main Pal Do Pal Ka Shayar Hoon
Question 3) The Former Chairman Of Which Indian Business House Was The First Licensed Pilot In India?
Question 4) How Many Languages Are There On The Language Panel Of An Indian Rupee Note?
Question 5) A Symbolic Representation Of What Food Item Was Found On The Official Flag Of The Nizams Of Hyderabad?
Also Check Out Following Quiz on Flipkart
1. Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers : Win Assured Gift Voucher Or Supercoin – Click Here
2. Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answers : Win Exciting Prizes Like Gift Voucher or Supercoins – Click Here
3. Crime Stories Answers : Win Exciting Prizes – Click Here
4. Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers – Click Here
5. Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers – Click Here
6. Power Play With Champions Answers – Click Here
7. Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz Answers : Win Exciting Prizes – Click Here
8. Flipkart Bid And Win Quiz Answers : Win Exciting Prizes – Click Here
9. Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers – Click Here
10. For Your Information Quiz Answers – Click Here
11. Flipkart Dating Aaj Kal Answers – Click Here
12. Bigg Buzz Challenge Answers – Click Here
13. Flipkart Ladies V/s Gentleman Answers – Click Here
14. Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Answers – Click Here
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz: terms and conditions
- You will need to answer all the questions correctly in order to win an assured reward.
- The winners will get either Flipkart gift vouchers, products as applicable or supercoins.
- The rewards will be credited to the account of the winners on or before May 31st, 2021.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- The participant must have a valid account on the platform.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Winners may be contacted by Flipkart for marketing and promotional purposes.