Amazon Quiz Answers 3 August 2020 - Win Rs. 20000 Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz 3 August Answers. Daily Quiz Answers are updated at 8.05AM , If you are unable to see the answers , please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 3 August?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 3 August 2020 Answers Today – Win Rs. 20000
Question 1. Helios, Ulysses and the SOHO are all missions to study which astronomical body?
Answer : Sun
Question 2. Which famous temple is located in Prabhas Patan near Junagadh in Saurashtra?
Answer : Somnath Temple
Question 3. The Chiang Mai Initiative is a multilateral currency swap arrangement among the the members of which organisation?
Answer : ASEAN
Question 4. ‘If It Bleeds’ is a 2020 collection of four previously unpublished novellas by which American writer?
Answer : Stephen King
Question 5. Which country’s top tier football league title did FC Porto claim after a win over Sporting Lisbon?
Answer : Portugal
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 3 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 20000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON