Amazon Quiz Answers Today 28 June 2020 - Win Samsung M30s
Amazon Quiz 28 June Answers , daily quiz answers are updated at 8.05 Am. If you are unable to see the answers, please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 28 June 2020
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 28 June 2020 Answers Today – Win Samsung Galaxy M30s
Question 1 : Kathy Lueders is the first female head of human spaceflight program at which agency?
Ans :- NASA
Question 2 : Recently ASI discovered a 500-year-old temple dedicated to Gopinath Dev, submerged in which Indian river?
Ans :- Mahanadi
Question 3 : Twitter recently announced a new feature that lets users attach what to their tweets?
Ans :- Audio Snippets
Question 4 : Axone, a type of fermented soya bean, is part of the cuisine of which Indian state?
Ans :- Nagaland
Question 5 : ‘Klara and the Sun’ is the latest novel announced by which Nobel Laureate?
Ans :- Kazuo Ishiguro
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 28 June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy M30s (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON