Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10000 | 10 Winners
Question 1. What % of germs can be removed with Veggie Clean?
Answer : 99.90%
Question 2. What all is Veggie Clean effective in removing ?
Answer : All of the above
Question 3. In what proportion is Veggie clean to be used with water?
Answer : 1 cap with 2L of water
Question 4. As shown in the video, what is #TheRightWay to clean fruits & vegetables?
Answer : Veggie Clean
Question 5. What is Veggie Clean made of?
Answer : 100% Natural Cleansers
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 30th July 2020 from 08:00:00 p.m. (IST) to 31st August 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.