Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon Friendship Day Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon Friendship Day Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon Friendship Day Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||27 July from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 07 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 10000|
|No. of Winners||10|
Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10000 | 10 Winners
Question 1. The idea of Friendship day was first introduced by Joyce, the founder of which company?
Answer : Hallmark Cards
Question 2. In 2011, which date was declared by the United Nations as the International Day of Friendship?
Answer : July 30
Question 3. The song ‘Ye Dosti’ from Sholay, is an iconic tribute to friendship. Who along with Kishore Kumar sang this song?
Answer : Manna Dey
Question 4. In the very first episode of the television Sitcom Friends, who leaves Barry at the altar and then moves in to stay with Monica?
Answer : Rachel
Question 5. Between 1957 and 1983, which country gifted 24 pandas to 9 nations across the world as gestures of friendship?
Answer : China
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 27 July 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 07 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
More Amazon Quiz Answers – Click Here