Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz and Guess Who Pictionary. We are delivering its correct answers. Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz Answers, Amazon Carnival Edition Guess Who Quiz Answers.
How To Play Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 4 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||25 June 2021 to 29 June 2021|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs.75,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No. of Winners||2|
Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 75,000 Pay Balance (2 Winners)
Q1: Which Is The National Animal Of Scotland?
Q2: What Is Harry Potter’s Owl’s Name?
Q3: Which Sport Has Been Played On The Moon?
Q4:Where Was The First Solid Chocolate Bar Made?
Answer: The UK
Q5: What Color Is An Aircraft’s Black Box?
Amazon Carnival Edition Guess Who Quiz Answers – Pictionary Win Rs 1,00,000 Pay Balance
Q1: Name This Actor, Who Is Famous For His Role In “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer 1: Jim Parsons
Q2: American Former Stockbroker And Now Author Who Is Also Famously Known As “The Wolf Of Wallstreet”
Answer 2: Jordan Belfort
Q3: Indian Mathematician Who Was Known As “The Man Who Knew The Infinity”
Answer 3: Srinivasa Ramanujan
Q4: First Woman Of Indian Origin To Go To Space
Answer 4: Kalpana Chawla
Q5: Indian Ornithologist And Naturalist. He Is Referred To As The “Birdman Of India”
Answer 5: Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
ELIGIBILITY of Amazon carnival Edition Quiz
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India; and
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details of The Contest Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 17 September 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 22 September 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 4 (four) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 100 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.2,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON