Amazon is back with another quiz named Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||30 June from 12:00: a.m. (IST) to 14 July 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 10000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No. of Winners||10|
Amazon World Chocolate DayQuiz Answers – Win Rs. 10000
Question 1 : World Chocolate Day is celebrated on 7th July, to observe which of these events?
Ans :- Introduction of chocolate to Europe
Question 2 : Which of these civilizations used cocoa beans as currency?
Ans :- Mayan
Question 3 : The famous Cadbury ad campaign ‘Asli swaad zindagi ka’ which came to prominence in 1993-94 featured a jingle sung by whom?
Ans :- Shankar Mahadevan
Question 4 : In 2013, which country issued over 5,00,000 postage stamps with the smell of cocoa and covered in a varnish to look like chocolate?
Ans :- Belgium
Question 5 : In which country in Europe was chocolate introduced first?
Ans :- Spain
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India; and
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 30 June 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14 July 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
There are a total of 10 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st July 2020.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON
- Amazon World Yoga Day Quiz Answers
- World Music Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers
- Oppo Headsets Quiz Answers
- Amazon Boat Progear Quiz Answers
- OnePlus Tv Quiz
- Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers