Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs.25,000
How To Play
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs25,000
Q1: The Modern Mother’s Day Celebrations Originated From Anna Jarvis Organizing A Memorial Service For Her Late Mother In Which Of These Places?
Answer 1: Grafton, West Virginia
Q2: As Per The ‘Nayi Soch’ Campaign Of Which Firm, Did Indian Cricketers Sport Their Mother’s Name On The Back Of Their Jerseys During A Match?
Answer 2: Star
Q3: Serena Williams Won Which Grand Slam Title In 2017, During The Early Stages Of Her Pregnancy?
Answer 3: Australian Open
Q4: Which Author Serves As The President Of Gingerbread- An Organization That Works With Single Parents?
Answer 4: JK Rowling
Q5: Marie Curie Was A Legendary Scientist And Also A Great Mother, One Of Whose Children Went On To Win The Nobel Prize In Which Field?
Answer 5: Chemistry
Amazon Mother’s Day Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 15000
Q.1 Who organised a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Memorial Church, Grafton in 1908, recognized as the first Mother’s Day celebration?
Answer : Anna Jarvis
Q.2 Mother of Irene and Eve, which Polish born scientist is the only woman to win the Nobel Prize twice?
Answer : Marie Curie
Q.3 Prince Chungthanglen, Rechungvar and Khupneivar are the sons of which proud mother and six time world champion?
Answer : MC Mary Kom
Q.4 Mother of Tara and Preetha, which Madras Christian College graduate was named the 3rd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes in 2008?
Answer : Indra Nooyi
Q.5 When Mother’s Day was first observed, various colours of which flower were used to symbolize whether your mother was living or not?
Answer : Carnation
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST
1. This Contest will commence on 09 May 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 May 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.