Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon January Edition Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon January Edition Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 4 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon January Edition Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||7 January from 00:01 a.m. (IST) to 16 January 2021 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs.20,000 Paybalance|
|No. of Winners||1|
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20,000 Paybalance
Question 1. On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?
Answer:- Rio De Janeiro
Question 2. On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state?
Question 3. 15th January is observed as the Indian Army Day, as this was the day when ___________ took over as Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks
Answer:- K M Cariappa
Question 4. National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of which organisation
Answer:- Election commission of India
Question 5. In 2019 , in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as India made Australia follow on at the SCG?
Answer:- Kuldeep Yadav
Question 6. Detectives Marcus Burnett and Michael Lowrey are the central characters in which movie released in January 2020?
Answer:- Bad boys for life
Question 7. The original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones?
Answer:- David Bowie
Question 8. The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state?
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 7 January 2021 from 12:00:00 A.m. (IST) to 16 January 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Pay Balance Worth Rs. 20,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.