Realme UI Realme 3 Pro Software Update
Update the software version on your realme phone
1.Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, select the Data to Be Backed up.
2. Please keep the battery level over 30%.
3. Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
How to update?
Realme 3 Pro Software Update Realme UI
Firstly download the file from below 👇 link and do process as described below.
👉 Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage, go to the File Manager and find the firmware, then click the firmware, Update Now, and wait for the update to succeed.
👉 Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage or SD Card, then power off the phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
👉 Choose the language you want
Install from storage device and find the firmware From phone storage or From SD card
Click on the firmware and confirm to update
Please do not perform other operations until your phone is updated successfully.
If you can’t update by yourself, please backup the important data, bring your mobile phone, invoice and warranty card and go to the local customer service center to ask professional maintenance engineer for help.
- Pictures, settings and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that do not affect the description in this article.
NEW Features Of REALME UI software
1. Updated UI to realme UI
2. Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
3. Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation and Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager;removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
4. Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
5. Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
6. the Floating Window feature for more apps.
7. Additional Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
8. 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture.
9. Screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
10. New Android 10 navigation gestures.
11. Addition of Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working and whole new charging animation.
12. Optimize the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
13. Pause feature for screen recording and a floating window and settings for screen recording.
14. Realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
For More Offers Visit