My Life My Yoga Blog Competition 2020 - Win 1 Lakh PrizeMy Life – My Yoga|Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India today called upon one and all to
My Life My Yoga Blog Competition 2020 – Win 1 Lakh Prize
My Life – My Yoga|Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India today called upon one and all to participate in the “My Life – My Yoga”(also called “Jeevan Yoga”) Video Blogging Contest, a joint effort by the Ministry of AYUSH and the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), during the course of his monthly Mann Ki Baat address to the nation.
What is the My Life – My Yoga Blog Competition
This is a Government of India Intiative where you have to do yoga and share your experiences about yoga. You can win a lot of prizes in this contest.
Aim of The Contest
The contest focuses on the transformative impact of Yoga on the lives of individuals, and comes as one of the activities related to the observation of the sixth International Day of Yoga (IDY) coming up on 21st June 2020. The contest has gone live on the social media handles of the Ministry of AYUSH today, 31 May 2020.
How To Participate
To Participate in this competition you have to make a video of duration 3 minute or less of 3 yogic practices (Kriya, Asana, Pranayama, Bandha or Mudra) and a short video message how the above yogic practices influenced your life. then share the video on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram via the hashtag #MyLifeMyYogaINDIA .
Details Of the Contest
1. The Contest is live from 31st May (2 PM) to 15th June 2020 (11.50 PM).
2. The contest will run in two legs. First leg consisting of an international video blogging contest, wherein the winners will be picked within a country. This will be followed by global prize winners who will be selected from winners from different countries.
3. The contest will support participation via the social media platforms of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Video contest will be open to participants from all countries.
4. Entries can be submitted by participants under three categories covering youth (aged under 18), adults (above 18 years) and yoga professionals, and further, separately for male and female contestants. This makes it a total of six categories in all.
4. This contest is open to all participants across the world.
5. To enter into the contest the participants are required to upload a 3 minutes duration video of 3 Yogic practices (kriya, asana, pranayama, bandha or mudra), including a short video message/ description on how the said Yogic practices influenced their life.
6.The video may be uploaded on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the contest hashtag #MyLifeMyYogaINDIA and appropriate category hashtag.
7. guidelines for participation can be found on the Yoga Portal of Ministry of AYUSH(https://yoga.ayush.gov.in/yoga/).
PRIZES OF THE CONTEST
1. For the India contestants, prizes worth Rs. 1 lakh, 50K and 25K for 1st, 2nd and 3rd ranking within each of the categories have been announced within the first leg.
2. Details of the global prizes will be announced shortly on the Yoga Portal of Ministry of AYUSH.