Amazon is back with another quiz named Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 6 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||1 September from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 21 September 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 10000|
|No. of Winners||10|
Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10000 ( 1 September 2020)
1. Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
Answer : Oriental Insurance
2. Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
Answer : IRDA
3. Number of full time members of IRDA
Answer : 5
4. In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
Answer : Mumbai
5. Which entity legislates the Insurance in India?
Answer : Central government
Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10000 ( 14 August 2020)
Question 1. You can now pay your insurance premium on Amazon. True or false?
Question 2. Which of the following insurance premiums can be paid on Amazon?
Answer: All of these
Question 3. Which was the first insurance company of India?
Answer: Oriental Life Insurance Company
Question 4. In context to insurance, what is the full form of LIC?
Answer: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Question 5. Can you pay LIC premium on Amazon?
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 14 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (ten) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON