Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 6 September 2020 - Win Gift Voucher, Supercoins and Much More...
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 6 September 2020 : Win Gift Voucher, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Trivia 6 September?
- Download Or Update Flipkart App.
- Open Flipkart App.
- Go To Game Zone.
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner.
Answers Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz : 6 September 2020
Click On Daily Trivia Quiz Banner
Question 1:- What does ‘D’ stand for in the global network UNDP?
Answer :- Development
Question 2:- Who is the first to host 2 back to back Oscar ceremonies after Billy Crystal?
Answer :- Jimmy Kimmel
Question 3:- Which of these organs of the human body generates the most heat?
Answer :- Liver
Question 4:- Who among these did NOT serve as the 1st Chief Minister of an Indian state?
Answer :- Raman Singh
Question 5:- Who wrote ‘Meditations and its Methods’ for his own self-improvement and guidance?
Answer :- Swami Vivekananda
WHAT You Won Mention in Comment , I won 50 Gems
Details of the Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 6 September 2020 from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Flipkart.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Flipkart App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a prize.
5. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Prizes of the Contest
In this contest you may win Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems, Supercoins and much more.
Also Check Out Following Quiz on Flipkart & Amazon
Check out This Quiz Also
1. Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers : Win Assured Gift Voucher Or Supercoin – Click Here
2. Amazon Quiz Answers – Click Here