Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 6 August 2020 - Win Gift Voucher, Supercoins and Much More...
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 6 August 2020 : Win Gift Voucher, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Trivia 6 August?
- Download Or Update Flipkart App.
- Open Flipkart App.
- Go To Game Zone.
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner.
Answers Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz : 6 August 2020
Click On Daily Trivia Quiz Banner
Question 1. Who among these footballers is a FIFA World Cup winner?
Answer : Paul Pogba
Question 2. Who is the only sportsperson from free India to wln two Individual Olympic medals?
Answer : Sushil Kumar
Question 3. The 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup was hosted by which Asian country?
Answer : China
Question 4. First held in 1973, The Ocean Race Involves the racing of
Answer : Yachts
Question 5. In baseball, two teams of how many players compete agalnst each other?
Answer : Ten
WHAT You Won Mention in Comment , I won 50 Gems
Details of the Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 6 August 2020 from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Flipkart.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Flipkart App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a prize.
5. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
In this contest you may win Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems, Supercoins and much more.
Also Check Out Following Quiz on Flipkart & Amazon
Check out This Quiz Also
1. Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers : Win Assured Gift Voucher Or Supercoin – Click Here
2. Amazon Quiz Answers – Click Here