Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 25 July 2020 : Win Gift Voucher, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Trivia 25 July
- Download Or Update Flipkart App.
- Open Flipkart App.
- Go To Game Zone.
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner.
Answers Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz : 25 July 2020
Click On Daily Trivia Quiz Banner
Answers Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
Question 1. If it is Gup chup in Odisha, what is it in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer : Fulki
Question 2. Built in 2018, the world’s largest bird sculpture is located in?
Answer : Kerala
Question 3. Which explorer is recognised as first person to reach both poles?
Answer : Roald Amundsen
Question 4. Which country has the most UNESCO World Heritage sites in Asia?
Answer : China
Question 5. Which footballer appeared as himself in the film xXx: The return of Xander Cage?
Answer : Neymar Jr.
WHAT You Won Mention in Comment
Details of the Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 25 July 2020 from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Flipkart.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Flipkart App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a prize.
5. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
In this contest you may win Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems, Supercoins and much more.
Also Check Out Following Quiz on Flipkart
1. Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers : Win Assured Gift Voucher Or Supercoin – Click Here
2. Amazon Quiz Answers – Click Here