Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 13 August 2020 - Win Gift Voucher, Supercoins and Much More...
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 13 August 2020 : Win Gift Voucher, Gems & More.
How To Play Flipkart Trivia 13 August?
- Download Or Update Flipkart App.
- Open Flipkart App.
- Go To Game Zone.
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner.
Answers Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz : 13 August 2020
Click On Daily Trivia Quiz Banner
Question 1. The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin was previously an intelligence officer of
Answer : KGB
Question 2. Which of these painters is a brother of an ex-Prime Minister of India?
Answer : Satish Gujral
Question 3. Which lake in Spiti in Himachal Pradesh got its name from its crescent shape?
Answer : Chandra Taal
Question 4. Which fruit can be seen in the painting ‘The Son of Man’ by Belgian painter René Magritte?
Answer : Apple
Question 5. According to Brahma Purana, on which day did Lord Brahma recreate the world?
Answer : Gudi Padwa
WHAT You Won Mention in Comment , I won 50 Gems
Details of the Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 13 August 2020 from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Flipkart.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Flipkart App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a prize.
5. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Prizes of the Contest
In this contest you may win Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems, Supercoins and much more.
Also Check Out Following Quiz on Flipkart & Amazon
Check out This Quiz Also
1. Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers : Win Assured Gift Voucher Or Supercoin – Click Here
2. Amazon Quiz Answers – Click Here