Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon Xbox Game Pass For PC Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon Xbox Game Pass For PC Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 4 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon Xbox Game Pass For PC Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||30 December from 00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12 January 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs.10,000 Paybalance|
|No. of Winners||10|
Amazon Xbox Game Pass For PC Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10,000 | 10 Winners
Question 1. How Many Games Can be Played On Xbox Game Pass For Pc?
Question 2. Which operating system is required to play in Xbox game pass for pc?
Answer:- Windows 10
Question 3. Asus TUF come with 1 month xbox pass subscription
Question 4. The EA Play lauch game pass for no extra cost in
Answer:- Year 2021
Question 5. After how many days after the lauch availabe on PC
Answer:- Same as Launch Day
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 30 December 2020 from 12:00:00 A.m. (IST) to 12 January 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Pay Balance Worth Rs. 15,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.