Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers - Win Rs. 5000 | 20 Winners
Amazon is back with another quiz named Amazon World Music Day Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon World Music Day Quiz
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon World Music Day Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||16 June from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 June 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||RS. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No. of Winners||20|
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 5000 | 20 Winners
Question 1 : World Music Day was first proposed by American artiste Joel Cohen to mark which of these occasions?
Ans :- Summer Solstice
Question 2 : The first World Music Day was observed in France in 1982. What was it called in France?
Ans :- Fete de la Musique
Question 3 : Fill in the blanks in the theme for World Music Day- ‘_____, Love and Dip yourself in Music’
Ans :- Live
Question 4 : Which of these musical instruments is NOT a stringed instrument?
Ans :- Clarinet
Question 5 : Which of these instruments was banned from All India Radio for three decades?
Ans :- Harmonium
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 16 June 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 June 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
There are a total of 20 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 15th July 2020.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON