Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon World Health Day Quiz, We are delivering its correct answers. Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers .
How To Play Amazon World Health Day Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon World Health Day Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||6 April 2021 to 19 April 2021|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs.25,000|
|No. of Winners||2|
Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 25,000 Pay Balance (2 Winners)
Q1: Which Of These Is The Theme Of World Health Day 2021?
Answer 1: Building A Fairer, Healthier World
Q2: The World Health Organization Is Looking For Leaders For Which Of These Objectives?
Answer 2: All Of These
Q3: The Inception Of World Health Day Can Be Traced Back To The First Health Assembly In Which Year?
Q4: The World Health Organization Is Currently Headquartered In Which Country?
Answer 4: Switzerland
Q5: On 31st December, 2020 The World Health Organization Issued An EUL For The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine. What Is An EUL?
Answer 5: Emergency Use Listing
Q6: Which Of These Ladies Is Behind The ‘Let’s Move’ Project- Promoting Healthy Habits Such As A Good Diet And Plenty Of Exercise?
Answer 6: Michelle Obama
Details of The Amazon World Health Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 31st March, 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 13th April, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 2 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.25,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.