Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon World Book Day Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers. Play Amazon World Book Day Quiz and stand a chance to Win Rs.20,000.
How To Play Amazon World Book Day Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 4 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon World Book Day Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||23 April to 5 May 2021|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs.20,000 Paybalance|
|No. of Winners||5|
Amazon World Book Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
Q1: ‘Soorarai Pottru’ a popular Amazon Prime original is adapted from a book written by G. R. Gopinath. What’s the World Book Day of the book?
Answer 1: (B) Simply Fly, a Deccan odyssey
Q2: Famous Youtuber, Jay shetty has written ___ this bestselling book.
Answer 2: (C) Think like a Monk
Q3: Which author has written the famous book about marriages between people from two different states?
Answer 3: (D) Chetan Bhagat
Q4: Which of these is an e-reader released by Amazon under the Kindle brand?
Answer 4: (A) Kindle Oasis
Q5: What’s the World Book Day of latest Audible Original written by famous nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar?
Answer 5: (A) Secrets of Good Health
Q6: Fill in the blanks in the title of this book by Amish Tripathi. ‘______ : Enemy of Aryavarta’
Answer 6: (D) Raavan
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 13th March 2021 from 12:00:00 A.m. (IST) to 26th March 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Pay Balance Worth Rs. 20,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.