Amazon is back with another quiz named Amazon The September Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon The September Quiz?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 6 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon The September Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||7 September to 30 September 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 25000 Pay Balance|
|No. of Winners||4|
Amazon The September Quiz Answer – Win Rs. 25,000 Pay Balance
Question 1. Teacher’s Day in India celebrates the birthday of which of these post holders?
Answer: The 1st Indian Vice President
Question 2. On September 24, 2007 India won the first ever ICC World T20. Who was the Man of the match in the final?
Answer: Irfan Pathan
Question 3. After a ruling passed in September 1893, which country became the first to give the right to all women to vote in parliamentary elections?
Answer: New Zealand
Question 4. Which prominent social reformer and academic who campaigned for the Widow Remarriage Act was also referred to as ‘Vidyasagar’?
Answer: Ishwar Chand Bandyopadhyay
Question 5. September 2, 1945 was declared as V-J day by US President Harry Truman, what did V-J stand for?
Answer: Victory Over Japan
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 7 September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 September 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.