Amazon The July Quiz Answers - Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance | 10 Winners
Amazon is back with another quiz named Amazon The July Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon The July Quiz
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon The July Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||1 July from 12:00: a.m. (IST) to 31 July 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No. of Winners||10|
Amazon The July Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 5000
Question 1 : Which author born on July 31st, also wrote under the pen name ‘Nawab Rai’ and was known as Upanyas Samrat (Emperor among Novelists)?
Ans :- Munshi Premchand
Question 2 : National Doctor’s Day is celebrated in India on July 1st, on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Ans :- Bidhan Chandra Roy
Question 3 : On July 16th 1969, Apollo 11 was launched carrying the crew of Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins. Where did the launch take place?
Ans :- Cape Kennedy
Question 4 : On 6th July 2003, who defeated Mark Philippoussis to claim his first Grand Slam singles title?
Ans :- Roger Federer
Question 5 : This annual observance on July 14th in France, is formally known as La fete nationale. How is it more popularly known throughout the world?
Ans :- Bastille Day
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India; and
ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 01 July 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 July 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON