Amazon The August Quiz Answer - Win Rs. 15000 | 6 Winners
Amazon is back with another quiz named Amazon The August Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon The August Quiz?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 6 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon The August Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||10 August from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 15000|
|No. of Winners||6|
Amazon The August Quiz Answer – Win Rs. 15000
Question 1. What Indian city was founded by the East India Company in August 1639, when they bought a piece of land from the local Nayak rulers?
Answer: Madras (Chennai)
Question 2. On 18th August 1945, who was reported to be seriously injured and badly burned in a plane crash in Taihoku airport, Taiwan?
Answer: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Question 3. The National Sports Day in India is celebrated on 29th August, on the birth anniversary of which sports legend?
Answer: Dhyan Chand
Question 4. Released on 15th August 1975, which classic Hindi film’s poster read ‘The greatest star cast ever assembled – the greatest story ever told’?
Question 5. On August 3, 1492, who set sail from Palos, Spain, with three ships, Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria?
Answer: Christopher Columbus
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 10 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON