Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon Stand For Handmade Quiz , Amazon Karigar quiz , Amazon Saheli Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon Stand For Handmade Quiz
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon Stand For Handmade Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||8 July from 00:01 a.m. (IST) to 27 July 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No. of Winners||5|
Amazon Stand For Handmade Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20000 | 5 Winners
Question 1 : Which initiative by Amazon focuses on revival of Indian artisans and women entrepreneurs from economic impact of COVID-19?
Ans :- Stand For Handmade
Question 2 : What does Amazon Saheli represent?
Ans :- A Program Supporting Products Made by Women
Question 3 : Which of the following is true about Stand for Handmade initiative?
Ans :- All of the above
Question 4 : Where is the Ajrakh art form widely practiced?
Ans :- Bhuj
Question 5 : Where did the Banarasi weave originate from?
Ans :- Varanasi
Question 6 : What type of material is used to make Dhokra idols?
Ans :- Metal
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India; and
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 8th July 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 27th July 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
There are a total of 5 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 15th Aug 2020.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON