Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz Answers, Amazon Republic Day Quiz.
How To Play Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.26,000
Q1: Which Of These Concepts Highlighted In The Indian Constitution Are Inspired By The French Constitution?
Answer 1: All of the Above
Q2: Which Of These Awards Are Announced On The Eve Of Republic Day?
Answer 2: All of the Above
Q3: Who Was The First Chief Guest For India’s First Republic Day Celebrations?
Answer 3: Sukarno
Q4: Which Is The Lengthiest Written Constitution In The World?
Answer 4: Constitution Of India
Q5: The National Anthem Of India Jana-Gana-Mana Was Originally Composed In Which Language?
Answer 5: Bengali
Q6: Which Christian Hymn Is Played During Republic Parade?
Answer 6: Abide With Me
Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.26,000 (2020)
Question 1. In 1930 on 26th January,
a famous resolution was taken,
20 years later it completely came to fruition. What was this resolution?
Answer: Purna Swaraj
Question 2. Which present day venue hosted the first ever Republic Day parade in 1950?
Answer: Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
Question 3. In the 2018 Republic Day parade, 10 heads of state belonging to a certain ‘Association’ attended the ceremony as chief guests. Which association was this?
Question 4. Captain Tanya Shergill, the first woman Republic Day parade adjutant, would be leading which contingent?
Answer: Corps of Signals
Question 5. Who was the first president to hoist the flag on 26th January 1950?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST
1. This Contest will commence on 22 January 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 28 January 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly,
you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants.
5. The draw of lots carried out for the questions and
a total of 4 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.26,000 Amazon Pay balance.
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Other Quiz Answers:Flipkart For Your Information FYI Quiz – 24 January
- Flipkart Kaun Who Did It Quiz – 24 January
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – 24 January
- Fake or Not Fake Quiz – 24 January
- Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Answers 24 January 2021
- Daam Sahi Hai Quiz – 24 January
- Amazon Wheel of Fortune 24 January Sunday