Amazon Quiz Answers Today - Win Rs 10000How To Play 👉Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in. 👉If you don’t have an account create one and
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Win Rs 10000
How To Play
👉Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
👉If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
👉There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
👉Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 02 January 2020 – Win ₹10000 – Answers
Direct quiz link – https://amzn.to/2rNnMH7
Question 1 : Divya, Akanksha, Pratima and Prashanti Singh are sisters who have represented India in which sport?
Ans :- Basketball
Question 2 : How do we better know rapper Dilin Nair?
Ans :- Raftaar
Question 3 : Who recorded his 8th ODI score of 150 or more in a match played at Vishakapatnam?
Ans :- Rohit Sharma
Question 4 : Which choreographer is the director of the upcoming movie Street Dancer 3D?
Ans :- Remo D’Souza
Question 5 : US based Lars Buro has designed ‘Cybunkers’- a garage to accomodate ‘Cybertrucks’ and their owners. Whose products are ‘Cybertrucks’?
Ans :- Tesla
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST
1. This Contest will commence on 02 January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.