Amazon Quiz Answers 9 July 2020 - Win Rs. 50000
Amazon Quiz 9 July Answers , daily quiz answers are updated at 8.05 Am. If you are unable to see the answers , please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 9 July
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 9 July 2020 Answers Today – Win Rs. 50000
Question 1 : Who recently became the third Indian to get inducted into the Elite Panel of ICC Umpires?
Ans :- Nitin Menon
Question 2 : Which carmaker’s share price recently crossed $1,000, making it worth more than Ford, General Motors, Honda and Fiat Chrysler put together?
Ans :- Tesla
Question 3 : Jean Castex has been named the new Prime Minister of which country, following the resignation of Edouard Philippe?
Ans :- France
Question 4 : Who was the first recipient of the Filmfare Best Choreography Award?
Ans :- Saroj Khan
Question 5 : Energia Space Corporation of which country recently announced its plans for taking the first tourist on a spacewalk by 2023?
Ans :- Russia
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 9 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 50000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON