Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7 September 2020 - Win Rs. 20,000
Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 Answers. Daily Quiz Answers are updated at 8.05 AM , If you are unable to see the answers, please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 7 September?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 Answers Today – Win Rs. 20,000
Question 1. Which newly set up agency will conduct a Common Eligibility Test for selection to non-gazetted posts in the central government ?
Answer : National Recruitment Agency
Question 2. What is the name of the app which has recently been launched by National Highways Authority of India to monitor plantation projects?
Answer : Harit Path
Question 3. 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Answer : Renewable Energy
Question 4. Rani Rampal, named as a 2020 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna awardee, is the captain of the Indian Women’s Team in which sport?
Answer : Field Hockey
Question 5. Who attended the 5th world conference of speakers of parliament on behalf of India?
Answer : Om Birla
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 7 September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 20,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON