Amazon Quiz Answers 30 July 2020 - Win Rs. 50000
Amazon Quiz 30 July Answers , daily quiz answers are updated at 8.05 Am. If you are unable to see the answers , please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 30 July?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 30 July 2020 Answers Today – Win Rs. 50000
Question 1 : Grant Imahara, who passed away recently, was the co-host of which popular science TV show on the Discovery Channel?
Ans :- MythBusters
Question 2 : In a recent Star Sports Survey, MS Dhoni beat Sourav Ganguly by a narrow margin in the poll for which category?
Ans :- Best Captain
Question 3 : 26th July is observed in India , as _____ Vijay Diwas, in commemoration of a famous Indian military triumph.
Ans :- Kargil
Question 4 : In an upcoming movie, based on which scientist is Ethan Hawke playing the title role, with Kyle MacLachlan playing the role of Edison?
Ans :- Nicola Tesla
Question 5 : 38 year old Roshni Nadar is the CEO & Chairperson of which Indian company?
Ans :- HCL
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 30 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 50000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON