Amazon Quiz 27 February 2020 – Win ₹5000How To PlayDownload Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.If you don’t have an account create one and
Amazon Quiz 27 February 2020 – Win ₹5000
How To Play
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 27 February 2020 – Win ₹5000 – Answers
Question 1 : Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation invested in which online pharma startup based in Gurugram in Feb 2020?
Ans :- 1mg
Question 2 : Which team is gearing up to become the first F1 team to celebrate their 1,000th race, and recently unveiled the SF1000?
Ans :- Ferrari
Question 3 : Whose signature can be found on the new one Rupee currency notes?
Ans :- Finance Secretary
Question 4 : ‘United by Emotion’ is the official motto of which 2020 sports event to be held in Tokyo?
Ans :- Summer Olympics
Question 5 : In the TV sitcom Friends, which famous actress played the role of Susie Moss, a schoolmate of Chandler?
Ans :- Julia Roberts
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST
1. This Contest will commence on 27 February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.