Amazon Quiz Answers Today 27 August 2020 - Win Rs. 50,000
Amazon Quiz 27 August Answers. Daily Quiz Answers are updated at 8.05 AM , If you are unable to see the answers, please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 27 August?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 27 August 2020 Answers Today – Win Rs. 50,000
Question 1. ‘Midnight Sun’ is a 2020 companion novel to which 2005 book by bestselling author Stephenie Meyer?
Answer : Twilight
Question 2. Which state government rolled out the centralized e-commerce platform ‘YellowChain’?
Answer : Nagaland
Question 3. Named as ‘the Air’, _______ built by a company called Lucid claims to cover a distance of 832 km in a single charge.
Answer : Electric Car
Question 4. Which cricket stadium is being renamed after late Patiala royal Maharaja Yadavindra Singh?
Answer : Mullanpur Stadium
Question 5. In which of these countries do brothers serve as President and Prime Minister?
Answer : Sri Lanka
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 27 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 50,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON