Amazon Quiz Answers 25 June 2020 - Win Rs. 50000 | 1 Winner
Amazon Quiz 25 June Answers , daily quiz answers are updated at 8.05 Am. If you are unable to see the answers, please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 25 June 2020
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 25 June 2020 Answers Today – Win Rs. 50000
Question 1 : Which country set to host the 2022 FIFA world cup has dedicated its new stadium to the frontline workers battling the COVID-19 pandemic?
Ans :- Qatar
Question 2 : What exchange did Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of petroleum and natural gas, launch online in a first of its kind attempt in India?
Ans :- Natural Gas Exchange
Question 3 : Name the origin of the earthquakes in Gujarat in June 2020 that has till now produced more than 15 aftershocks in the state.
Ans :- Kutch
Question 4 : In June 2020 in which country did WhatsApp launch ‘WhatsApp Pay’ with fingerprint lock to prevent unauthorised transactions?
Ans :- Brazil
Question 5 : Which day observed on June 15th, is organised by GWEC- a body representing more than 1500 companies, with presence in over 80 countries?
Ans :- Global Wind Day
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 25 June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 50000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON