Amazon Quiz 22 March 2020 Answer – Win iPhone XRHow To PlayDownload Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.If you don’t have an account create
Amazon Quiz 22 March 2020 Answer – Win iPhone XR
How To Play
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 22 March 2020 Answers – Win iPhone XR
Q1. NASA has awarded which company with a $117-million contract to provide launch services for its Psyche mission?
Answer – SPACEX
Q2. Auto manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra plans to launch a cab aggregator, called Alyte, for whom?
Answer – Corporates
Q3. Which Mumbai-based acrobatics dance group won the America’s Got Talent: The Champions season 2 finale?
Answer – V.Unbeatable
Q4. Who among the following was the Player of the Series in the 2020 Women’s T20 World Cup?
Answer – Beth Mooney
Q5. Liu Yifei is starring in the lead role in a live action adaptation of which famous Disney animated feature?
Answer – Mulan
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST
1. This Contest will commence on 22 March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a iPhone XR (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.