Amazon Quiz Answers 22 July 2020 - Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Amazon Quiz 22 July Answers , daily quiz answers are updated at 8.05 Am. If you are unable to see the answers , please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 22 July
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 22 July 2020 Answers Today – Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Question 1 : In which Indian state is ‘Rewa Solar Power Plant’, one of the largest single-site solar power plants in India, located?
Ans :- Madhya Pradesh
Question 2 : CBSE has partnered with which tech giant to deliver courses on digital safety and online well-being?
Ans :- Facebook
Question 3 : Dharma Chakra Day, celebrated by Buddhists all over the world, commemorates which of the following?
Ans :- Buddha’s First Sermon
Question 4 : Which famous rapper recently claimed he is running for President of Unites States in 2020?
Ans :- Kanye West
Question 5 : Which Indian boxer has recently become World No. 1 in the 52kg weight category in the AIBA rankings?
Ans :- Amit Panghal
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 22 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON