Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20 August 2020 - Win Rs. 50,000
Amazon Quiz 20 August Answers. Daily Quiz Answers are updated at 8.05 AM , If you are unable to see the answers , please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 20 August?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 20 August 2020 Answers Today – Win Rs. 50,000
Question 1. August 3 was recently celebrated in India as what day?
Answer : World Sanskrit Day
Question 2. On August 1, 2020, which freedom fighter’s 100th death anniversary was observed in India?
Answer : Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Question 3. Beirut is the capital and largest city of which country?
Answer : Lebanon
Question 4. Mahatma Gandhi Setu bridge over river Ganga connects the north and south of which Indian state?
Answer : Bihar
Question 5. In August 2020 Doordarshan added to its regional bouquet, a dedicated satellite channel for which Indian state?
Answer : Assam
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 20 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 50000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON