Amazon Quiz Answers 17 July 2020 - Win Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones
Amazon Quiz 17 July Answers , daily quiz answers are updated at 8.05 Am. If you are unable to see the answers , please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 17 July
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 17 July 2020 Answers Today – Win Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones
Question 1 : ‘Prisoner 46664’, often used as a reverential title for Nelson Mandela, comes from the number assigned to him at which prison?
Ans :- Robben Island
Question 2 : The number ‘0’ does NOT have an equivalent in Roman numerals.
Ans :- True
Question 3 : In 2019, Jayshree Vyas became the first independent woman director appointed by which stock exchange?
Ans :- Bombay Stock exchange
Question 4 : What is the capital of Norway?
Ans :- Oslo
Question 5 : What phrase coined by Desmond Tutu did Nelson Mandela use to describe South Africa?
Ans :- Rainbow Nation
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 17 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON