Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11 September 2020 - Win Samsung Galaxy Buds
Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 Answers. Daily Quiz Answers are updated at 8.05 AM , If you are unable to see the answers, please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 11 September?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 Answers Today – Win Samsung Galaxy Buds
Question 1. Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
Answer : CV Raman
Question 2. Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
Answer : Urdu
Question 3. Pandit Jasraj, the legendary Indian classical vocalist, who recently passed away, belonged to which gharana?
Answer : Mewati Gharana
Question 4. Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
Answer : Kamala Harris
Question 5. In which of these countries do brothers serve as President and Prime Minister?
Answer : Sri Lanka
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 11 September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy Buds (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON