Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 September 2020 - Win Rs. 50,000
Amazon Quiz 10 September 2020 Answers. Daily Quiz Answers are updated at 8.05 AM , If you are unable to see the answers, please refresh the page.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 10 September?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz 10 September 2020 Answers Today – Win Rs. 50,000
Question 1. Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Answer : Tiktok
Question 2. Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Answer : Turkey
Question 3. Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Answer : Sudha Murthy
Question 4. Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Answer : Dwayne Bravo
Question 5. Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Answer : Satyajit Ray
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 10 September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5.The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 50,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON