Amazon Pay Postpaid Quiz is live, We are delivering its correct answers. Amazon Pay Postpaid Quiz Answers .
How To Play Amazon Pay Postpaid Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Samsung Pay Postpaid Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||17 April to 2 May 2021|
|Prize of The Contest||Flat Rs.50 Back|
|No. of Winners||2000|
Amazon Pay Postpaid Quiz Answers – Win Flat Rs.50 Back
Q1: You can now pay your postpaid mobile bill on Amazon. On which of these pages will you find the option to pay your postpaid bill on Amazon.in?
Answer 1: (B) Amazon Pay
Q2: Under which section can you find Postpaid bill payment on Amazon Pay?
Answer 2: (B) Bill Payments
Q3: One can pay Postpaid bill using Alexa
Answer 3: (A) TRUE
Q4: For which of these can you pay Postpaid bill On Amazon Pay?
Answer 4: (D) All of the above
Q5: Which of the following payment instruments can be used for paying Postpaid bills on Amazon?
Answer 5: (D) All of the above
Details of The Amazon Pay Postpaid Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 13 April, 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 26 April, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 3 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.