Amazon is back with another quiz named Amazon Pay Balance KYC Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers. Amazon Pay Balance KYC Quiz Answers.
How To Play Amazon Pay Balance KYC Quiz
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon Pay Balance KYC Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||25 February from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 17 March 2021 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||RS. 10000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No. of Winners||10|
Amazon Pay Balance KYC Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10000 | 10 Winners
Question 1 – Amazon Pay KYC service is FREE for all customers.
Answer 1 – True
Question 2 – Which of the below options can you use to complete KYC?
Answer 2 – All of the above
Question 3 – PAN Card is compulsory to complete KYC.
Answer 3 – True
Question 4 – Customers who have completed KYC verification can add money to Amazon Pay balance up to ____
Answer 4 – INR 1,00,000
Question 5 – You can load cash to Balance for lifetime on completing KYC.
Answer 5 – True
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India; and
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 18 June 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 8 July 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 12 (twelve) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. By participating in the Contest, you acknowledge that the Contest is not sponsored in any manner by Apple Inc.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON
- Amazon World Yoga Day Quiz Answers
- World Music Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Made In India Quiz Answers
- Amazon The June Quiz Answers
- Amazfit Quiz Answers
- My Life My Yoga Competition
- Indus Valley Quiz Answer
- Amazon Samsung Quiz Answer