Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 4 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||18 December from 00:01 a.m. (IST) to 28 December 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs.5,000 Paybalance|
|No. of Winners||1|
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs.5,000 Paybalance
Q1: The National Mathematics Day Is Observed On The Birthday Of Srinivas Ramanujan Born In Which Indian State?
Answer 1: Tamil Nadu
Q2: Which Branch Of Mathematics, That Uses Letters As Symbols When Calculating, Takes Its Name From The Arabic For ‘Restoring Of Broken Parts’?
Answer 2: Algebra
Q3: The Pattern Of ‘Florets’ In The Head Of A Sunflower And The ‘Fruitlets’ Of A Pineapple Follow What Famous Mathematical Sequence?
Answer 3: Fibonacci Sequence
Q4: If You Were To Be Dropped At A Totally Random Point Somewhere On The Planet, Roughly What Would Be Your Chances Of Landing On Land?
Answer 4: One In Three
Q5: Multiplying 21978 By What Number Gives You 21978 In Reverse?
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 18th September 2020 from 12:00:00 A.m. (IST) to 28th December 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Pay Balance Worth Rs. 5,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.