Amazon is back with another quiz named Amazon Independence Day Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon Independence Day Quiz?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 6 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon Independence Day Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||14 August from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 20000|
|No. of Winners||5|
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20000
Question 1. Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag at the Red Fort for the maximum number of times?
Answer : Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2. Which was India’s first civil disobedience movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1917?
Answer : Champaran Satyagraha
Question 3. Which Amazon program assists Indian home-grown start-ups to build a brand etc.?
Answer : Amazon Launchpad
Question 4. On 11th December, 1946 which future President was elected as the permanent Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer : Rajendra Prasad
Question 5. How many Indian small and medium businesses sell on Amazon?
Answer : 6.5 Lakh
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 14 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st August 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON