Amazon is back with another Quiz named Amazon Good Friday Quiz, We are delivering its correct answers. Amazon Good Friday Quiz Answers .
How To Play Amazon Good Friday Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon Good Friday Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||31 March 2021 to 13 April 2021|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs.25,000|
|No. of Winners||2|
Amazon Good Friday Quiz Answers – Win 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1. In German Speaking Countries, Good Friday Is Often Referred To As Karfreitag Which Means What In German?
Answer: Mourning Friday
Q2. The Story Of Jesus’ Last Days Is Known By Which Of These Names, That Would Remind You Of A Movie Directed By Mel Gibson?
Answer: The Passion Of Christ
Q3. Some Church Services On Good Friday, Conclude With The Bell Tolling How Many Times In Succession To Represent Each Year Of Jesus’ Life?
Q4. In Bermuda, Locals Celebrate Good Friday By Doing Something Which Symbolizes Christ’s Ascension To Heaven. What Are We Talking About?
Answer: Flying Kites
Q5. On Good Friday In Bensheim There Is A Large Procession, One Of The Biggest In The World. In Which Country Is Bensheim Located?
Q6. In Ireland, For 90 Years Establishments Were Barred From Selling What On Good Friday, Till The Ban Was Lifted In 2018?
Details of The Amazon Good Friday Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 31st March, 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 13th April, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 2 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.25,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.