Amazon is back with another quiz named Amazon Freedom Quiz. We are delivering its correct answers.
How To Play Amazon Freedom Quiz?
- Download Amazon App from App Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 6 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||8 August from 12:01 a.m. (IST) to 10 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m.|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 25000|
|No. of Winners||4|
Amazon Freedom Sale Quiz Answer – Win Rs. 25000
Question 1. Who was independent India’s first woman Cabinet Minister?
Answer: Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
Question 2. Using an SBI Credit Card, what’s the maximum discount that can be availed during Freedom Sale?
Question 3. Where was Mahatma Gandhi on Aug 15, 1947?
Question 4. How many States and Union Territories(UTs) does India have?
Answer: 28 States, 9 UTs
Question 5. Where does the Prime Minister of India raise the National Flag, every year during Independence Day?
Answer: Red Fort
Details of The Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 08 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
MORE LIVE QUIZ ANSWERS ON AMAZON