Amazon Ambedkar Jayanti Quiz is live, We are delivering its correct answers. Amazon Ambedkar Jayanti Quiz Answers .
How To Play Amazon Ambedkar Jayanti Quiz?
- Download the App from the Play Store and Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account create one and sign in.
- There will be 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
|Name of The Contest||Samsung Ambedkar Jayanti Quiz|
|Duration of The Contest||13 April 2021 to 26 April 2021|
|Prize of The Contest||Rs. 10,000|
|No. of Winners||3|
Amazon Ambedkar Jayanti Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000
Q1: Bhimrao Ambedkar was awarded a scholarship by the ruler of which princely state, to pursue studies abroad?
Answer 1: (C) Baroda
Q2: Bhimrao Ambedkar was the Chairman of which committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer 2: (B) The Drafting Committee
Q3: Bhimrao Ambedkar was one of the leading figures behind which pact signed on September 24, 1932 granting new rights to Dalits?
Answer 3: (B) Poona Pact
Q4: Which of these is a book written by Bhimrao Ambedkar?
Answer 4: (D) All of these
Q5: The Dr Ambedkar Stadium with a capacity of around 35000, inaugurated in 2007 and used mainly for football is in which city?
Answer 5: (C) New Delhi
Details of The Amazon Ambedkar Jayanti Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 13 April, 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 26 April, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 3 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.